Gathering Places, Wide Open Spaces
Extraordinary custom homes are just the beginning of what makes River Run a highly desired address. Southern hospitality flows through picturesque neighborhood streets, where neighbors are always ready with a kind word or helping hand. Newcomers feel at home from the moment they arrive -- and fun is always right around the corner.
Living Here Has Its Privileges Socialize with neighbors and make new friends by joining River Run Country Club, where members have unlimited use of the facilities:
- Award-winning golf course built on 7100 yards of challenging terrain
- World-class tennis complex featuring nine clay courts, three hard courts and four indoor courts
- Jr. Olympic pool with waterslides, lazy river and children’s wading pool
- Modern fitness center offering personal training, fitness classes and childcare
- Upscale dining and social events
For River Run Country Club information, call 704-892-4633.
Explore the Great Outdoors Enjoy the undisturbed beauty of nature along the burgeoning Southeast Greenway, a 2.8-mile nature trail connecting River Run to downtown Davidson. Walk, run, bike or stroll along this peaceful path, accessible from the southeast corner of the neighborhood. If fun in the sun is what you’re after, head up the road to the sparkling waters of Lake Norman, a scenic and popular site for boating, fishing, swimming and water sports.
Hit the City A quick 25-minute drive will take you into Charlotte, where something exciting is always happening. Take in a professional sporting event, enjoy world-class theatre, shop till you drop or mingle with the masses at a lively festival. There’s never a dull moment in the Queen City.